Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beginning Hordes

After putting it off for a long time, I've finally decided to take the dive and start playing Hordes. The new Mk ii book is out which I picked up, as well as the Trollbloods faction deck. I have several friends that have started to get into Warmachine and to a lesser extent Hordes and I've just been waiting for the new rules. I don't have a good grip on the rules yet as I haven't finished reading them and have never played so I'm not sure what warlock I'll be using but I'm pretty excited. Trollbloods have some of the coolest looking models in the game and I love the character of the guys. A special rule called Comfort Food? Awesome. Steve and I will be learning the basics using the starter boxes during our lunch breaks which should make the work day a lot more bearable. After we've had a chance to get a few games under our belt, I'll be sure to post up my impressions and thoughts on how I want to proceed with my army.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it man! It's going to be pretty fun trying to figure out how the heck these models are supposed to work with one another.

    ReplyDelete