Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warpack Assembly

I spent some time meticulously cleaning and assembling the Warpack box that came with my order. In the past, I've never been particularly careful at the assembly step so I wanted to make sure I did an extra good job with the start of something new. I took the advice of my friend Asmo and cleaned/filed all the mold lines. I then soaked the models in a bowl of warm water and dishwashing liquid before scrubbing them down with a cheap toothbrush. I've never done any pinning before but I wanted to go the extra mile with these so I asked Nathan who I know had pinned his Cygnar army together for some advice on what to pick up. I ended up pinning everything but the heads and Madrak using the Gale Force Nine pinning kit.

Here are the results!

Madrak:
From Trollbloods Warpack

Axer:
From Trollbloods Warpack

Impaler 1:
From Trollbloods Warpack

Impaler 2:
From Trollbloods Warpack

Group Photo:
From Trollbloods Warpack

I think they turned out really well. The joints are all pretty solid and I'm very pleased with how easy it ended up being. Once I got the hang of it, it didn't take much time at all. I want to green stuff the gaps and crevices with green stuff still which is another new thing for me so hopefully that will go as smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. After seeing these babies in person, I will say that they are wonderfully assembled. I'm glad pinning was easy on you- that's such a vital skill!

    ReplyDelete