Monday, August 2, 2010

July Competition Progress

At the start of this month, several friends of mine began a hobbying competition that will last until the end of the year. The basic premise is that we compete in four major categories and at the end of the month, we reach an agreement on who won in each. Each category you win in net you a single point. At the end of the year, the person with the most points wins. The categories are blogging, painting, assembly, and playing. You can see a full description of the competition here.

So what have I accomplished this month?

Not much unfortunately.

I did get two games of 8th edition in. (Battle reports coming I promise!) The first I took my Lizardmen against Sam's Demons. The second was a learning game where I took my Ogres against my Lizardmen (played by Nathan).

I made some progress on the Slann I've been painting (an updated progress post of that is also coming).

Beyond that, I've been neglectful of this blog and haven't really assembled anything new.

So I think the only thing I have a shot at this month might be painting.

Next month I'm hoping to compete in all major categories.

1 comment: