Been hard at work on my Trollkin War Wagon. It's coming along really well.
I based the metal with P3 Pig Iron and followed that up with a mixture of P3 Pig Iron, P3 Thamar Black, and P3 Mixing Medium. I then gave the whole thing a heavy wash of Citadel Badab Black and dry brushed on some P3 Cold Steel.
The wood was based in P3 Bloodstone with a wash made up of P3 Bloodstone, P3 Cygnar Blue Base, and P3 Mixing Medium. I then drybrushed the wood with a mixture of P3 Bloodstone and P3 Menoth White Base. The portion of wood on the gun has not had the wash or highlighting applied to it yet as I originally missed that portion of wood when I went over the model.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the way the model has turned out so far. I have mixed feelings bout whether or not I want to try to replicate the rust and discoloration from the studio paint scheme or if I want to leave it as is. The studio paint scheme also features what appears to be some bronze areas and I'm not sure if I want to do that either. I'll need to find something to test rusty effects on as I don't want to inadvertently ruin any section of what I've already got done and have to reapply the steps if it doesn't work out.